Google

mardi 10 avril 2007


3 commentaires:

Kelvin a dit…

A "planned break in the UK" huh?... Well when you get your next one planned let me know and I'll meet up with you for a beer.

By the way, I've added your XML feed to my Google homepage (well my blog tab) so I can keep reading without having to check back all the time. Probably doesn't show in Google Analytics so add another UK visitor to your stats!

Caroline a dit…

Hi Graham,
We're sorry to hear that you have had to cancel your trip home. Hopefully, you'll be able reschedule for later in the year. It will be good to see you.
I bumped into Caroline and Andy with Laura on Saturday, they seemed well.
Love Caroline and Dave.

Gray a dit…

Thanks v much K, C&D! Great to hear from you and a good start to a much-needed weekend! Big smiles from Lille to you all! Take care :o) G