Google

mardi 6 mars 2007

Long-Distance Thanks





I’m not the type who’s aloof and blasé about the fascinating things and achievements in life and I have no difficulty whatsoever in expressing how things affect and impress me. A very “up-front” kind of a bloke, you might say.

I’m absolutely delighted and amazed, every day, to see (courtesy of Google Analytics) that people all over the World stop by at Grayblogs and have a look at a few of my waffles. Today, for example, I’ve had visits from, among other places, Sedalia, South Lyon and Providence, all of which (and I hope you’ll forgive the huge ring-fence!) are generally in the North East of the United States and, a few thousand miles beneath your American boots, visitors in Jinan and Beijing in Eastern China.

I find it humbling to see this happening and spectacular that I can follow the action like following animal tracks on the Earth.

A huge thank you to you all and all to the other visitors from all over the World. I hope you gain some pleasure from my offerings and I hope to see your “animal tracks” many times again (along, of course, with those of everyone you know! ;o) …. The more, the merrier!)

Thank you!

Aucun commentaire: